* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
6.75"L X 5.00"W X 5.75"H
Ladder Mitts fit securely on all standard consumer and commercial grade ladders made of wood, aluminum, or fiberglass. The patented design and urethane material grip the rails firmly, so Ladder Mitts can either be installed permanently, or moved easily from ladder to ladder. Simply slide them on over the ends of the rails. There are no drill holds, special attachments, or modifications necessary to the ladder. With proper care, Ladder Mitts can even be installed over broken plastic endcaps and jagged edges.
- Rails catching the undersides of clapboards and shingles when raising an extension ladder, causing nicks and gouges.
- Dents in siding when a ladder is banged against it.
- Scratches when moving a ladder sideways from the ground.
- Marks due to the weight and movement of a person on the ladder.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review