* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
39.00"L X 32.50"W
BioBag Lawn & Leaf bags can be set at curbside for up to 12 days before the collected waste will begin to break the bag down. We strongly recommend that wet grass clippings be left on the lawn, where the clippings will quickly biodegrade and add nutrient value to your lawn. Placing wet grass clippings in either a paper bag or a BioBag can stimulate bag decomposition within three or four days.
- Certified biodegradable and compostable bags.
- No polyethylene is used in the production of this product.
- A full 33-gallon capacity.
- Durable and sturdy enough to handle the toughest yard jobs.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!