* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
1 lb 1 oz
Once cured, Epoxy Wood Rebuilder can be treated just like wood. It can be nailed, drilled, planed, sawed, or sanded. Because it tightly holds nails and screws, Epoxy Wood Rebuilder is excellent for resetting stripped screws and lockset hardware as well as for repairing broken hinges, brackets, latches, etc.
Simple one-to-one mixing makes Epoxy Wood Rebuilder an easy to use paste that cures to the color of natural pine. Epoxy Wood Rebuilder remains porous enough to absorb stain to match surrounding wood and can be painted or finished. Epoxy Wood Rebuilder is weatherproof and does not shrink, making it perfect for both exterior and interior use.
- Stronger than most wood.
- Can be molded and tooled to mimic elaborate architecture.
- Can be treated just like wood.
- Easy one-to-one mixing.
- Can be painted or finished.
- Great for interior and exterior use.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review