* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
11.50"L X 7.80"W
Now with BioBag Dog Waste Bags both the waste and the bag can be thrown in your backyard compost where both items can decompose naturally; the waste and bag can be buried, where micro-organisms will quickly eat both; or the waste and bag can be set at curbside with other yard waste where communities collect biodegradable waste for composting.
- 100% biodegradable.
- 100% compostable.
- No polyethylene is used in the production process.
- Naturally, bags made from corn instead of polyethylene is a major advance in environmental technology.
- Only GMO free certified corn is used.
- Soy-based inks and dyes are CEN certified for restricted use of heavy metals.
- No chemical additives to enhance decomposition. The bags biodegrade naturally when expose to the earth's elements and micro-organisms in the soil.
- Bags "breathe", which allows heat and moisture to escape or evaporate. This feature reduces bacterial build-up of collected waste, thus reducing odor.
- Will decompose in a controlled composting environment in 10-45 days, leaving no harmful residues behind.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review