|Shipping Weight: |
11.50"L X 7.80"W
Picking up after your pet is part of being a responsible pet owner. In many communities, it's also the law. But there is a better way to dispose of 100% biodegradable dog waste into plastic bags that can take over 100 years to decompose. Now owners have a logical solution...BioBag Dog.
Now with BioBag Dog Waste Bags both the waste and the bag can be thrown in your backyard compost where both items can decompose naturally; the waste and bag can be buried, where micro-organisms will quickly eat both; or the waste and bag can be set at curbside with other yard waste where communities collect biodegradable waste for composting.
- 100% biodegradable.
- 100% compostable.
- No polyethylene is used in the production process.
- Naturally, bags made from corn instead of polyethylene is a major advance in environmental technology.
- Only GMO free certified corn is used.
- Soy-based inks and dyes are CEN certified for restricted use of heavy metals.
- No chemical additives to enhance decomposition. The bags biodegrade naturally when expose to the earth's elements and micro-organisms in the soil.
- Bags "breathe", which allows heat and moisture to escape or evaporate. This feature reduces bacterial build-up of collected waste, thus reducing odor.
- Will decompose in a controlled composting environment in 10-45 days, leaving no harmful residues behind.