* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
Each of the 6 zones of the Plantar Fasciitis Sleeve has its own graduated level of compression starting with zones 1 and 2, the Gentle Compression Zone, which promotes circulation and minimizes pressure on ankle and toes, while Zone 2, the Moderate Compression Zone, reduces Edema causing fluids to move out of the foot. Finally, Zone 3 and 5, the Firm Compression Zone, provides a sustained stretch to the Plantar Fasciitis.
- Targeted medical grade compression zones provides a sustained stretch to the plantar fascia.
- Six graduated compression zones improve circulation and reduce edema.
- 24 hour support - wear while sleeping or under socks when active.
- Constructed of medical grade fabric that is latex free.
|Size||Arch Circumference||Women's Shoe Size||Men's Shoe Size|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
Is the sleeve machine washable? Can it be dried in a dryer or is line dry recommended? The price is for one sleeve rather than a pair, correct? Is the sleeve left or right specific or can it be worn on either?
The care instructions are hand washing and air drying. Do not machine wash or dry. It is for just one sleeve and it is not specific to the right or left foot.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!