* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
28 lbs 14 oz
- Welded steel frame.
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates breaking mechanism.
- When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll.
- The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the breaking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles.
- Height adjustable in 1" increments.
- Width adjustable.
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels.
|Handlebar Height Range||Overall Width||Width inside Handle Grip||Depth Opened at Base||Weight Limit|
|Heavy Duty||29" - 36"||22.5" - 27.5"||17.5" - 22.5"||25"||500lbs|
|Extra Heavy Duty||29" - 36"||24" - 30"||19" - 25"||25"||1000lbs|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!