* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
- Inflatable design that off-loads the heel and foot.
- Prevents/treats pressure ulcers up through Stage IV and traumatic deep tissue injury.
- Comes pre-inflated and is ideally used in bed, operating rooms, and intensive care settings.
- Suspends the heel off the surface of the bed while cradling the calf.
- Air venting holdes and cotton lining keep the patient cool, dry, and comfortable.
- May be used in wheelchair and day chairs as well.
- Not intended for use while walking.
- Single patient use only.
- Color: Tan.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
what type of straps hold the waffle heel elevator on?
They are Velcro straps
We have had these boots about a year. They are lined with a "flocked" surface that is not cloth. Are the boots actually lined with real cloth now?
This item has a cotton lining.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review