* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
7.10"L X 3.90"W X 2.40"H
Choose from one of four alarm tones and set volume. When the alarm sounds, a red light flashes to help guide the caregiver to the patient. Every alarm has a built-in 1/4", nurse call jack and a standard magnetic pull-cord. Mounting bracket is affixed with hook and loop or screwed into place (typically to a headboard). The metal clip on the alarm box locks in the mounting bracket when inserted, making it difficult for the patient to remove the alarm, yet the caregiver can quickly release the alarm with the press of a button. Includes 4 AA batteries.
- Built in microphone makes recording or changing messages easy.
- Nurse Call option built in - cord not included.
- Can be used with bed or chair sensor pad (sold separately).
- Low battery warning light.
- Magnetic pull releases from any direction!
- 20 second message.
- 4 Alarm Tones!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!