* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
- The method of treatment depends on reinforcing the reflex/conditioning response by awakening the patient when the bladder is full.
- When the sensor is wet, a vibrating alarm is activated.
- The alarm is stopped by either unplugging or thoroughly drying the sensor and simply pressing and holding the RESET button.
- The alarm and sensor should be replaced before going back to bed.
- Provides 10 different audible alarm sounds.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!