* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
2 lbs 8 oz
11.25"L X 7.00"W X 15.00"H
The turnbuckle is tightened to apply tension (but not torque) to the elbow. This position remains static while the contracture relaxes, then the turnbuckle is readjusted to exert a new increment of low-load force.
- Applies dynamic low-loaded force to increase elbow extension or flexion.
- Controls elbow contracture in patients with paralysis or significantly unbalanced muscle strength.
- Also good for elbow flexion and extension contracture postoperatively.
- Made in the USA.
Sizing: Measure circumference at the thickest part of the forearm and biceps.
|A||8" - 10"||9" - 11"|
|B||8" - 10"||9" - 11"|
|BB||10" - 12.5"||11" - 13.5"|
|C||10" - 12.5"||11" - 13.5"|
|D||12.5" - 15"||13.5" - 16"|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!