* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
6.00"L X 3.50"W X 2.00"H
Alarm activates when the patient begins to rise with no one in attendance. Serves two purposes, first, encourages the patient to sit independently while awaiting aid, and second summons the attendant outside the bathroom door. Two alarm settings: 95 and 85 dB. The softer setting is usually chosen. AAA batteries included.
- Gives patients privacy in the bathroom.
- Length of alarm cord is easily adjustable.
- Two alarm settings: 85dB and 95dB.
- Alarm box mounting bracket securely attaches to tile with suction cups.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!