* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
10.00"L X 6.00"W X 1.50"H
- Provides protection and support for the lower leg.
- Useful in treating shin splints and soft tissue damage to the calf muscle.
- Thermoskin increases elasticity of muscles, tendons and ligaments to reduce the risk of injury when under stress and strain.
- Clinically proven to increase surface skin and subcutaneous temperature between 2-3 ° F, the optimal level to make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic to provide optimal muscle function.
- The patented Trioxon lining is a series of soft spirals that stimulate the skin to help create heat required for healing. The small fibers in Trioxon lift moisture away from the skin while the knitting process holds air inside the pile to allow the skin to ventilate.
- The Trioxon lining creates a micro climate that allows your skin to ventilate and remain well oxygenated for hours of continuously comfortable wear.
|X-Small||10.25" - 11.5"|
|Small||10.75" - 13"|
|Medium||13.25" - 14.75"|
|Large||15" - 16.25"|
|X-Large||16.5" - 18"|
|XX-Large||18.25" - 19.25"|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
My Mother has extremely sensitive skin on her legs. Her skin tears very easily. I don't want anything tight, because she has sustained skin tears from support hose. Would this product help?
This does provide protection and support for the lower leg. It is thermoskin so it may be too tight for your mother however.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!