* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
The Thera-Band FlexBar is great for athletes, musicians, painters, gardeners, kayakers, rock climbers, and others!
Consumers, patients, and professionals are seeing the value and efficacy of the FlexBar, a lightweight, easy to grip, portable resistance exerciser for rehabilitating and strengthening hands, wrists, forearms, shoulders and elbows. Each bar is 12 inches long, with resistance levels that increase with each of four available color-coded diameters.
Oscillation exercises are frequently paired with the FlexBar, which are helpful for activating various muscles and can vary based on oscillation direction. EMG evidence shows that FlexBar oscillation activates specific upper extremity muscles, which can be helpful in shoulder rehabilitation.
This product is also an economical, simple tool for exercises such as activity simulations, wrist abduction, thumb strengthening, eccentric twists and soft tissue manipulation. The exercise options are endless and only limited by the user's imagination.
- A detailed instruction guide is provided with the product.
- For those who want to get a grip on the best ways to improve hand, arm and shoulder strength.
- Research-proven effective for Tennis Elbow relief, offering a low cost, effective treatment.
- Allows oscillation movements for neuro-muscular and balance training.
- Good for massage therapists, martial arts, sport grip strengthening and more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review