* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
26.00"L X 20.00"W
- Describes the role of the epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous layer.
- Illustrates and describes types of skin lesions: fissure, ulcer, cyst, macule, papule, wheal, vesicle, pustule, bulla and nodule.
- Also shows and describes acne (closed and open comedo), actinic keratosis (solar keratosis), junctional nevus (mole), basla cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, verruca vulgaris (wart), seborrheic keratosis, dermatofibroma, and urticaria (hives).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!