12.00"L X 2.50"W
The T-A-T Ambulatory Belt is used to restrain combative and agitated patients from disrupting medical care. The belt has two comfortable neoprene cuffs that have lock on wrist restraint cuffs providing caretakers with maximum security. The cuffs can be positioned in front of or behind patients which helps minimize hand and arm movement. Two universal keys are included and the T-A-T Ambulatory Belt is also machine washable.Features
- Comfortable neoprene cuffs.
- Helps to minimize hand and arm movement.
- Wrists may be positioned in front of or behind the patient.
- Lock on wrist restraint cuffs provide maximum security.
- Two universal keys included.
- Machine washable.