* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
- Cushioned side and back panels comfortably prevent feet from slipping off the footrest.
- Single units may be used by patients who require positioning and support for one foot while using the other to self propel.
- Wipe-clean vinyl covering.
- Fits 16"- 20" W Wheelchairs.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
The picture seems reversed. Is right/left based on facing the chair? The picture does not coincide with actual foot (i.e.: left shows a picture of the right foot and foot pedal.)
Hello, Right/left is the person sitting in the chair. The Left photo shows the left foot in the Foot Support and the Right photo shows the right foot in the Foot Support, not the swing away picture. Regards, Andrea
how does it attach to foot pedal
INSTRUCTIONS: Loosen wing nut and remove knobbed screw from clamp. Before placing Swing-away Foot Support on footrest, detach Velcro strip and position it to the side. Place clamp around footrest support bar. Insert knobbed screw through both holes in clamp and secure wing nut. Bring Velcro strip under wheelchair footrest plate. Insert Velcro strip through D-ring. Bring Velcro strip back under footrest and secure Velcro hoop. NOTE: It is important that you take up all slack so that foot support will be securely positioned on footrest plate. Be sure to swing each footrest to the side before transferring patient to or from the wheelchair.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!