* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
Includes 8 pairs of slings for wrist and elbows, 20 - 1.8 oz (50 gram) weights, 8 - 1 lb. (500 gram) weights, plastic storage case for accessories, wrench for assembly and adjustment, and Instructional CD.
- The arm supports can be used independently.
- Use as an assistive support for training in ADL activities, eating skills, grooming, etc.
- Provides proximal support to the shoulder for exercising and assists in functional reaching activities.
- The sling support cross bar can be adjusted to provide more distal support to the hand.
- The arm support frame can be lowered for use with the small or pediatric patients.
- Can be used with the patient in a supine position, or with a patient in a wheelchair.
- Adjustable arms allow for internal and external shoulder rotation.
- Amount of arm "swing" can be restricted for elbow flexion and extension.
- Smooth gliding cord track lets patient move arms with ease.
- The additional weights are conveniently stored on metal rods at the back of the base which has lockable wheels.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!