* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
- Features single-pull lace closure for easy one-hand application.
- Manufactured from perforated suede-like material with malleable aluminum palmer and dorsal stay.
- Indicated for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, tendonitis, wrist strains or sprains and post-cast removal.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Measurement taken from wrist circumference
|X-Small||4" - 5"|
|Small||5" - 6"|
|Medium||6" - 7"|
|Large||7" - 8"|
2. Slide affected hand into wrist splint.
3. Attach strap through thumb and index finger.
4. Grasp hook attached to laces, wrap around and wrist and attach to loop portion.
5. Trim excess portion of strap if desired.
Remove any metal stays if possible, close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap. Product should be air-dried, do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!