* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
3.25"L X 1.75"W X 1.75"H
The PulseOx 7500 incorporates SPO Medical's unique reflectance technology in ambulatory and sleep-related applications, for maximum user comfort and ease-of-use. It uniquely uses very low power for extended usage, eliminating the need for frequent battery replacement. The PulseOx 7500 downloads stored readings to a computer via USB link.
The PulseOx 5500 also has its own unique belt pouch (optional) that was specifically designed to store the device. The semi-rigid, soft shell construction with an easy to use zipper provides safe storage as well as wearer comfort.
- Long-lasting battery - provides extended, portable monitoring of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate for over 100 hours of battery life, much longer than conventional devices.
- Highly resistant to many forms of motion, reducing its susceptibility to the motion artifacts which typical pulse oximetry devices produce.
- Nail polish tolerant - no matter how dark the color.
- Manufactured according to environmentally friendly standards (RoHS Directive).
- Compatible with various commercially available IDTF oximetry reporting software.
- One year manufacturer's warranty and 7 days a week customer support.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!