* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
4.50"L X 2.75"W X 1.37"D
If you press the hold button, the orange hold status indicator light flashes and one of the following will occur after 30 seconds:
If weight is removed from the sensor pad, then the system turns OFF.
If there is weight on the sensor pad, it reactivates after 30 seconds.
If you press the hold button and adjust the patient while the patient is still on the sensor pad, then press the hold button again within the 30 second silence period, the system reactivates.
- When you initially apply weight to a sensor pad, the system automatically begins monitoring and the green monitor status light flashes.
- The control unit will automatically turn off when the pad connection is removed from the control unit, after pressing the hold button.
- When eight is reapplied to the sensor pad during an alarm, the alarm silences, the system begins monitoring and the green monitor status indicator flashes.
- If the battery on the control unit is low, the unit flashes the red low battery status indicator light and beeps.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!