* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
6.00"L X 6.00"W X 6.00"H
To use the Sawyer Point Zero Purifier simply follow the instructions enclosed and affix the purifier to any bucket or pail to yield bacteria-free water in remote locations. The only external force required for the system to function is gravity. The flow rate of a purifier is determined by a combination of head pressure, altitude and how clean the filter is. Absolutely no chemicals needed and is rated for One Million Gallons. Sawyer is confident in their one million gallon claim because you can continually clean the filter by backwashing it with clean water. Backwashing is not required often unless you are filtering very turbid water. Backwashing is as simple as reversing the filter flow with clean water. Forcing the clean water back through the filter flushes out all of the contaminants and only takes a few seconds. NO REPLACEMENT FILTERS OR CARTRIDGES ARE NECESSARY. We trust you will thoroughly enjoy the ease and extra protection this proven next generation technology offers you.
- Delivers 5 gal. of clean drinking water in under 45 min and up to 170 gallons in one day.
- Includes a back wash syringe and a faucet adapter for thorough back washing in the field and at home.
- Includes hollow fiber purifier, tubing, bucket adapter, hole cutter, faucet adapter, filter cleaner, filter hanger, and instructions.
- Low cost and high volume.
- No Pumping, No Chemicals, No Waiting and No Worries.
- Easy to use.
- Made in U.S.A.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!