* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
As one of the most innovative fall safety systems on the market, the SafePresence 200 easily integrates with other SafePresence products to provide economical monitoring solutions. An easy control switch allows caregivers to switch monitoring between bed, chair, and floor senor pads to provide the most efficient and safe patient care as possible.
- Provides safe and effective fall safety managment for patients and caregivers.
- Two-way communication system with 2.4GHz for clear communication to/from base.
- Customizable options for desired volume and communication alerts.
- Full patient privacy with no audio and a push to talk button.
- Integrates easily with other SafePresence products to provide economical monitoring solutions.
- Easy control switch allows caregivers to switch monitoring betwen bed, chair, and floor sensor pads.
- Includes one base unit and one receiver.
- Base station can be placed on wall or desk.
- Wireless receiver may be stationary or portable.
- Power and out of range alerts.
- Settings and controls are easily adjusted as patient condition/needs change.
- Helps keep a family member in the home longer.
- Individualized ID codes to reduce RF interference.
- Powered by wall outlet power or rechargeable battery (AC adapters included).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!