* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
6.50"L X 3.75"W X 1.25"H
- Restores and repairs leather and vinyl items.
- A unique no heat repair process dries in up to 20 minutes.
- Great for repairing or restoring purses, vehicle seats, belts, boots, and more!
- Easily repairs burns holes, rips, and tears on leather and vinyl surfaces.
- Kit includes: 7 intermixable colors, color mixing guide, practice vinyl, grain papers, backing fabric, spatula, mixing cups, and instructions.
- Made in the USA.
After drying, slowly peel off the grain paper for a finished repair. Once the grain paper is removed, if there are any under filled spots, you may apply additional repair compound to those spots by repeating the above instructions. Remove any remaining gel release agent with a mild cleaner.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
Does it come with color charts and directions for mixing to acquire the chart color? What is the maximum size single whole this kit will fill. I need to be sure I get enough for my project.
It comes with a Color Mixing Guideline Chart that explains how to achieve the color you are looking for. There is directions for damages smaller that one inch and larger than one inch. This kit can repair up to 2 1/2".
Are the patches in your kit big enough for a 5 '' by 5"" leather hole.?
The largest hole this item will repair is approximately 3 inches by 2.5 inches.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review