* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
76.00"L X 27.00"W
|Weight Capacity:||400.00 lbs|
The Hausmann Powermatic Echo-Scan Table features two direct-drive, synchronized, satin aluminum, power lift mechanisms to easily raise or lower the table from an ideal wheelchair height of 20 inches to 29 inches. A power lift mechanism is controlled by Hausmann's convenient hands-free, foot controlled pedal allowing for effortless height adjustment. Equipped with a 3 in high-density, urethane foam top available in any selection of 17 different vinyl colors, the Powermatic Echo-Scan Table offers a softer feel for patient comfort in general practice use and long lasting durability. The Powermatic Echo-Scan Table comes standard with a drop away section on a durable piano hinge, activated by a sliding latch to release the drop away section and is powered by a hospital grade power plug and cord, listed by UL to certify its safety at 110 volts, 60 Hz and 2.8 amps.
- Two direct-drive synchronized satin aluminum lift mechanisms.
- Power height adjustment from 20" wheelchair height to 29" high.
- "Hands-Free" foot control.
- 3" High-Density urethane foam top in a choice of 17 standard vinyl upholstery colors.
- 10" wide x 12" deep drop-away section on durable piano hinge.
- Sliding latch activates drop-away section.
- Includes 05 Headrest.
- Hospital grade plug.
- 110V, 60 Hz, 2.8 Amps. U.L.Listed.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!