* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
9.06"L X 3.70"W X 4.33"H
- 15° dorsi-angle shifts weight back to the midfoot and heel.
- Ankle strap eliminates heel slippage and removable forefoot closure eliminates buckle pressure.
- Wide base for extra stability.
- 10mm removable insole fully customizable with over twice the padding.
Men's Shoe Size
|Women's Shoe Size|
|X-Small||-||4 - 7|
|Small||6 - 8||7.5 - 10|
|Medium||8.5 - 10||10.5 - 13|
|Large||10.5 - 12||13+|
|X-Large||12.5 - 14||-|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
can you wear the Darco surgical shoe in the rain
These Darco shoes may be worn outdoors in the rain for short periods of time. It is not recommended for usage during heavy rainfall, and should not be used in water (for example in a pool or at the beach)
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!