* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
11.50"W X 5.50"H X 4.75"D
Placement of the OPTP Pro-Roller Arch across any 6-inch diameter foam roller works to prevent hyperextension of the cervical spine and when multiple OPTP Pro-Roller Arches are placed under a 6-inch foam roller, the center of gravity is raised, making it less stable for a more challenging experience. Also great for use as a spacer or cushion between knees and elbows while exercising, the OPTP Pro-Roller Arch can also be used with half rollers and includes an instruction poster.
- Enhances exercise routines and rehabilitation efforts.
- Improves posture and stability while using foam rollers.
- Works with any 6-inch diameter foam roller or half roller.
- Can increase instability for enhancement of exercise, Pilates, and Yoga routines.
- Can also be used as a positioning block or cushion between knees and arms.
- When places across any 6-inch foam roller, prevents hyperextension of the cervical spine.
- When multiple Arches are placed under foam roller, raises the center of gravity, making it more unstable.
- Includes an instructional poster with exercises.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!