* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
37.50"L X 5.75"W X 4.00"H
The OPTP Anatomical Roller is constructed of EVA foam that provides medium to firm support and will hold true to its shape use after use. Ideal for core strengthening and balance driven exercises, the OPTP Anatomical Roller is a great tool for kinesthetic exercise, physical therapy, Pilates, Yoga, and much more.
- Enhances exercise routines and rehabilitation efforts.
- Promotes proper alignment and stability.
- Specifically designed to optimize core training, balance work, and body alignment/posture.
- Naturally supports the spine to prevent injury and increase fitness results.
- Interchangable between stable and unstable positions to meet fitness needs and/or increase challenge levels.
- Constructed of EVA foam that holds true to form use after use.
- Great tool for kinesthetic exercise, physical therapy, Pilates, Yoga, and much more!
- Includes an instructional poster with exercises.
- Wide end measures: 5¼" W x 2" H with an 11° slope.
- Narrow end measures 4" W x 1¼" H with a 13° slope.
With the grooved-side down, movements can be performed on a stable base, altering the challenge and focus. It also functions as a platform for stretching, calf dips, elevated pushups, etc.
With the rounded-side down, the tapered ends and grooved center support the spine in proper alignment., while the rounded bottom offers balance and core challenges. The tapered ends are at different inclines for the head and sacrum. It also works well as a balance board from a standing position.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!