* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
- Relieves pain from heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, toe problems and more.
- Eases discomfort at ball or top of foot.
- Soothes tired, sore muscles, strains and sprains.
- Place cold or frozen Gel packs where needed.
- Effective after injury or surgery.
Chill or freeze cold packs by storing in refrigerator or freezer.
Freezing takes about 2 hours.
Inserts packs into the "pockets" on the sock.
Large pack goes on the bottom. Smaller pack can be used on the back of the heel or the top of the foot.
Use as often as desired, but only 20 minutes at a time.
Do not walk while wearing, as excessive weight may cause gel pack to rupture or leak.
Remove cold packs.
Hand wash socks in warm water with mild soap.
Rinse thoroughly. Drip-dry. Do not use bleach.
Wipe cold packs with damp cloth
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review