* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
The Motion Detector with Remote Alarm is effective up to 100 feet away and is generally attached to the leg of the patient's bed for nighttime monitoring. However, the Motion Detector with Remote Alarm can be placed in any location that you want to monitor. Both the motion detector and remote alarm run on DC Power (9V battery).
The sensor is 4.25" H by 2.75" W and 1.5" D. The wireless chime measures 4.5" W and 3" H and .75" D
- Monitors patient mobility.
- Discreet chime notifies personnel of patient's movement.
- Effective up to 100 ft.
- Low/High volume control.
- Low Battery Indicator.
- Hanging socket, stand or buckle clamp mounting options.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review