* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
Life-threatening carbon monoxide is produced when the appliances you use everyday malfunction or work inefficiently. The furnace, hot water heater, gas range, space heater and fireplace can all produce the deadly gas if not working properly. Using a carbon monoxide detector is a way to detect the gas before it reaches dangerous conditions.
The Lifesaver Carbon Monoxide Detector meets or exceeds the Underwriter Laboratories standards for carbon monoxide detectors. Both the detector and strobe light are hard-wired and need to be installed by a qualified electrician.
Warning: This visual signaling device has no detection means and must be used in conjunction with operating alarms.
Disconnection or loss of AC power will render this signaling device inoperative. Strobe will not flash in the event of a power failure.
Customers who viewed this have bought
Get paid to promote this product