* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
2.75"W X 3.50"H
- The Softcup can be worn longer, more comfortably and during more activities than tampons. On a light day, most women find they can wear one Softcup the entire day without changing or risk of leakage.
- Absolutely no reported incidence of Toxic Shock Syndrome in over 10 years and 100 million cups!
- Made entirely of hypoallergenic, non-toxic, non-irritating, non-absorbent materials and is latex free.
- The Softcup can be worn during all types of physical activity. Worn entirely internally, it's so discreet that you can wear anything (including swimsuits) without revealing any trace of your period protection!
- Wearing Softcup during your period, you and your partner can enjoy sex and neither of you will even feel it's there! (Note: the Softcup is NOT a contraceptive!) Can be worn safely all the through the night.
- Holds menstrual fluid entirely internally to eliminate dampness and reduce odor caused when even small amounts of menstrual fluid leak and are exposed to air, which even tampons can't avoid.
Remember the first few times you used tampons or wore contact lenses? Well, Instead Softcup also takes a little time to learn to use correctly and comfortably. At first, it may seem awkward to either insert or remove Softcup ... that's OK, most women experience that. In fact, we recommend that the first time you use Softcup choose a lighter flow day and work your way to heavier flow days. After a few uses you will understand how your body and Softcup work together. Even though Softcup looks different than sanitary pads and tampons, remember Softcup was designed by a woman to provide you with safe, comfortable 12-hour period protection. And because of its special design, one size fits almost all women.
1. Wash your hands and relax. To correctly use Softcup, we recommend sitting on the toilet with your knees apart.
To insert Softcup, hold Softcup so the bottom of the cup hangs down. Squeeze the opposite sides of the rim together.
2. Keeping the rim pressed together, insert Softcup completely into the vagina. Use your finger to push Softcup downward and back as far as it will go. Softcup cannot get lost inside you. It will slide into place under the cervix and behind the pubic bone.
Inside your body Softcup molds itself immediately to your unique internal shape, forming a personal fit that ensures comfort and helps prevent leakage. When Softcup is inserted properly, you shouldn't feel it.
3. You can safely wear Softcup for up to 12 hours. With a few uses you will be able to determine how often you need to change the Softcup on heavy flow and light flow days.
If Softcup has been inserted properly and starts to leak, it's time to change your Softcup. Slight leakage during urination or bowel movements is normal and will not occur afterwards if the Softcup is properly in place.
Softcup must be changed after 12 hours.
4. To correctly remove Softcup, we recommend sitting on the toilet with your knees apart. Insert your finger into the vagina and identify the pubic bone, the Softcup rim will be right behind it. Hook your finger under the rim. Very slowly pull Softcup out of your body keeping it horizontal and level.
One tip: if you have trouble hooking your finger under the rim, bear or push down. If you wish, empty fluid into the toilet or simply put toilet tissue inside the cup to absorb fluid. Place the used product inside the new Softcup wrapper or wrap it in toilet paper and simply throw it away. Do not flush Softcup or the wrapper.
Why You Should Try
Softcup is great for busy women, or women who just don't want to have to think about changing a pad or a tampon every few hours. Athletes rave about how the Softcup carries them through a long race. Travelers don't leave home without it.
- You can wear Softcup for up to 12 hours
- Softcup is comfortable during swimming and sports
- Softcup eliminates menstrual odor, since the menstrual flow isn't exposed to air
- Softcup loves making love . . .you can wear Softcup during intercourse for less messy sex on your period
- Softcup is comfortable-you can't even feel it once it's inserted
- Most women typically use fewer Softcups than tampons or pads because of the long wear-time
- You can use one reusable softcup throughout entire cycle...saving you money and the environment
- Softcups have no wings, no strings . . . just freedom!
In more than 10 years and 120 million Softcups sold, Softcup has never had a reported incidence of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is believed to be caused by the toxin-producing strains of the bacterium Staphylococcus Aureus. Population studies suggest that the risk of TSS is related to tampon absorbency. The higher the tampon absorbency, the higher the risk of contracting TSS. Unlike tampons, Softcup is non-absorbent, and does not change the bacteria levels naturally present in the body.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review