* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
- A prompt means of detecting a resident's departure from his/her bed.
- Emits either a beep or chime alarm of a resident's attempt to get out of bed.
- Multiple installation options.
- Nurse call capability.
- Low battery indicator light.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
How long does the chime sound?
The chime continues until it is turned off.
Can you tell me how loud (decibels) the chime is? I would be using it to wake myself during the night if my husband with dementia tries to get out of bed. Thanks for your help.
The chime is approximately 85 to 95 decibels.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review