* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
4.05"L X 3.03"W X 2.00"H
Pressure Relief reminder function: Gentle tone sounds at preset interval of 15, 30 or 60 minutes to remind caregiver or patient that it is time to reposition. Once patient sits back on pad, the chiming stops and sensor resets.
Fall Management function: Alarm sounds when patient attempts to rise from chair. System resets when patient sits back down on pad or when caregiver presses dual reset buttons on alarm box.
Includes nurse call jack, low battery indicator, time interval selector (for pressure relief function), and dual volume control. 9V battery included.
- Helps prevent two "Never Events" at once!
- Monitors patients for both falls and pressure ulcer protection.
- Choose 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals for pressure ulcer monitoring.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!