* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
4 lbs 6 oz
|Weight Capacity:||350.00 lbs|
- Reduces back and shoulder stress and strain.
- Patented shock-absorbing feature reduces stress, fatigue and soreness.
- Anatomical handles keep wrists and hands in a natural position and reduces damage to the carpal tunnel.
- V-design cuff for easy entrance and a firm hold.
- Tall model is designed for someone who is 5' - 6'-4" tall and short model is designed for someone who is 3'-6" - 5' tall.
- The length from cuff to handle is adjustable from approximately 6-9 inches.
- Aluminum Type - T6 6061.
Short model is designed for someone who is 3'-6" - 5' tall.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
which is the weight of each crutch?
Each crutch will be about 2lbs.
May I buy just one Crutche.No a Pair?
We apologize but these crutches are only sold by the pair.
what is the weight lim on these ones i am at 295lb an 6ft tall
These forearm crutches have a maximum user weight capacity of 350 lbs. Size Tall is designed for users 5' to 6'4".
I'm interested in the tall in black, but am told that only blue is available. The picture on the website displays black. Is that an error? Also, the reference to tall and short doesn't indicate the height of person they will accommodate. Where is that information found?
Short (blue) is for measurements 3'6" - 5'4" Tall (black) is for measurement 5'5" - 6'6"
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review