* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
Bee pollen seems to supply something that some stressed young and aging people need. It is used to retard hardening of the arteries and to strengthen the circulatory system. It is used to combat the symptoms of illness and allergies. It is believed to regulate the function of the endocrine system. When eaten with meals it is believed to aid digestion. It also lessens women's menstrual cramps.
It is believed to reduce stress and increase alertness and stamina. Olympic and other athletes use pollen as a low calorie protein source and as a quick, yet sustained source of energy.
It is suggested that people start taking small amounts of Bee Pollen and gradually increase the amount until they are taking one to two teaspoonfuls daily.
Crude Fiber 3.0%
Total Fiber 7.6%
- Believed to reduce stress and increase alertness and stamina.
- A quick, yet sustained source of energy.
- Contains much more protein per ounce than any other natural food.
- Used to combat the symptoms of illness and allergies.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!