* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
26.00"L X 20.00"W
- Shows basic skeletal and ligament anatomy.
- The chart shows bones and ligaments and also illustrates movement of the hip: adduction, abduction, extension, and flexion.
- Various views of the knee are shown--oblique, anterior (patella removed), and posterior.
- Bones and ligaments are shown, and the posterior view also includes popliteus muscle.
- Line drawing figures illustrate flexion and extension movement of the knee joint.
- Flexible plastic lamination with metal eyelets in each top corner for convenient wall hanging or for use with portable chart stand; markable (write-on/wipe off).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!