* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
- Derived from sea salt deposits.
- Known to be the purest form of salt available.
- High mineral and iron content which results in beautiful varying colors.
- Extracted by hand from mines, hand-crushed, hand-washed, then sun dried.
- Can be used like traditional table salts in recipes, baking dishes, or garnishes on finished dishes.
- Great as bath crystals, in body soaps, and body scrubs to help relax the body, lower blood pressure, and soothe sore muscles.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!