* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
26.00"L X 20.00"W
- Defines heart murmurs and their causes. Shows coarctation of the aorta, ventricular septal defect, and mitral valve prolapse.
- Describes common cardiac arrhythmias (abnormal heart rates and rhythms)-tachycardia, bradycardia, atrial fibrillation, and ventricular arrhythmias. Shows the sites of common cardiac arrhythmias by section of the heart: sinus node, ventricular, atrial and junctional arrhythmias, as well as atrioventricular (AV) blocks.
- Defines and shows the following common congenital (present at birth) defects: patent ductus arteriosus, atrial septal defect, and ventricular septal defect.
- Textually and visually shows acquired heart defects-myocarditis, rheumatic heart disease, cardiomyopathy, and Kawaski's disease.
- Describes high cholesterol, coronary heart disease (CAD), and hypertension (high blood pressure). Shows how cholesterol is transported in the blood, the structure of a typical lipoprotein (which carries the cholesterol throughout the body), and the consequence of high cholesterol: atherosclerosis, plaque clogged arteries.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!