* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
- Soft, durable top cover.
- Cushions and supports bent-under toes.
- Relieves the pressure on toe tips that can cause blisters, corns.
- Effective for hammer, claw and mallet toe conditions.
- Relieves the ball-of-foot pain often associated with hammer toes.
- Makes shoes and walking more comfortable.
Men's Shoe Size
|Women's Shoe Size|
|Small||N/A||4 - 7|
|Medium||6 - 8||8 - 10|
|Large||9 +||11 +|
With wide end of Hammer Toe Cushion pointing toward your big toe and flat side facing the floor, position product under smaller toes. Slip the strap over your second or third toe. Gently pull the loose end of strap until cushion fits comfortably against your skin. Pull on hosiery carefully and readjust Cushion as needed. For best results, do not wear shoes that compress toes. If desired, strap may be scissor-trimmed. Take care when removing product from foot, so that band does not slip out of insertion slot.
Hand wash product with warm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly. Press flat in a towel to remove excess moisture then air dry completely, away from direct heat and sunlight, before reuse.
If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before using this product. Do not adjust elastic band so tightly as to prevent proper circulation. Non-sterile. Do not use this item on broken skin. Remove product for at least four consecutive hours daily. If skin discoloration, numbness, irritation or pain occur, discontinue use immediately.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review