* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
10.87"L X 9.37"W
- Renowned for its accuracy, pedagogy, and clinical relevance.
- Updated artwork, more vital tissue colors, new conceptual diagrams, vibrantly re-colored illustrations, and a more consistent art style.
- Clinical integration has been greatly enhanced in this edition, with clinical material clearly highlighted for easy identification.
- Organization within each chapter has been updated to provide a clearer and more consistent approach.
- Companion website offers student and instructor versions of Grant's Interactive Atlas - including images from the book, video clips from Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy, USMLE-style questions, image-based drag-and-drop questions, and electronic flash cards from Gould's Clinical Anatomy Flash Cards.
- 834 pages; 1623 illustrations.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!