* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
- Designed with a supportive plastic inner splint.
- Patient's heel stays suspended above a molded cavity for maximum pressure reduction.
- Launderable cover.
- Synthetic sheepskin liner adds comfort and provides protection against skin sheer.
- Fits right or left foot.
|Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|Small||5 - 7||3 - 6|
|Medium||7 - 9||6 - 9|
|Large||9 - 12||9 - 11|
1. Select proper size for patient. See size chart above.
2. Place foot in brace (boot) so that the heel is suspended over cavity.
3. Secure the Velcro straps.
Laundering the Skil Care Foot Drop Brace:
Remover cover. Do not inner splint. The Foot-Drop Boot cover may be laundered and dried using standard white goods procedures. Do not wash or dry at temperatures above 180 degrees F (82 C). The use of bleach is not recommended.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review