* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
1 lb 12 oz
5.50"L X 5.50"W X 3.66"H
- Carry handle in lid to easily take lunch with you.
- Snap-in spoon - unique re-usable folding spoon that snaps into the lid.
- Soup container holds up to 10 oz of food.
- Freezer, microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Meets FDA regulations for food-grade plastic.
- Assorted colors.
- BPA Free.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
Will it leak if the bowl goes into a backpack sideways?
It is not recommended to keep bowl sideways.
Can this container be used to keep a burger patty or chicken nuggets hot for 4 - 5 hours or must the food be in a sauce or liquid to stay hot?
This item works best with foods that fill the bowl, such as soup, chili, macaroni & cheese, rice, etc. To extend the time your food stays hot, you may also want to preheat the bowl. Fill the bowl with tap water and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Empty the water out, dry the bowl and then put your hot food into the bowl and attach the lid immediately.
What is the size, I al lloking for something to fit in the bottom portion of the dual lunch container.
This container measures 5.5" x 5.5" x 3.66"
How do you keep the food hot? Do you microwave the lid, the bottom, the entire container and if so for how long. Thanks
You may microwave your food in the bowl (bowl) section. Microwave times vary, depending upon the food, the size of the microwave etc. To extend the time your food stays hot, you may also want to preheat the bowl (similar to using a thermos). To do this, fill the bowl with tap water and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Empty the water out and then put your hot food into the bowl and attach the lid.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review