* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
- Absorbs light to moderate exudate.
- Stays in place in the wound for greater efficacy.
- Superior absorptive properties with controlled moisture delivery, adapts as wound changes.
- Clear, glycerin-based hydrogel, dressing stays moist in wound 24 hours.
Use for dressing and management of pressure and stasis ulcers, burns, cuts, abrasions, skin irritations, post-operative incisions, and conditions associated with periostomal care.
If condition worsens or does not improve within 10 to 14 days, consult a physician. Keep this and all similar products out of reach of children. Follow directions for use.
1. Flush wound with suitable cleansing liquid, such as Elta Wound Cleanser.
2. Apply a generous amount of Elta Dermal Gel (approximately 1/4 inch thick) to the wound site.
3. Cover wound with appropriate dressing. If sterile gauze is used, moisten with Elta Wound Cleanser.
4. Repeat steps as often as necessary to keep wound moist.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!