* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
- Clear antimicrobial skin and wound gel releases silver as demanded by the bioburden of the wound.
- Tested to kill for at least 3 days.
- Completely clear to allow clinical observation of the wound bed.
For OTC use on minor burns, superficial cuts, lacerations, abrasions and minor irritations of the skin. Under the supervision of a healthcare professional, it is indicated for pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns, skin tears, grafted wounds, donor sites and surgical wounds where infection exists or threatens.
Sensitization: Some individuals may be sensitized to silver metal. If condition worsens or does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a physician. Keep this and all similar products out of the reach of children. Rashes and irritation in sensitized individuals. Keep this and all similar products out of reach of children. Follow directions for use. Never eat, drink, or smoke in work areas. Practice good personal hygiene after using this material, especially before eating, drinking, smoking, using the toilet, or applying cosmetics.
Eye Contact: In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention.
Skin Contact: Obtain medical attention in the event skin irritation develops or persists.
Ingestion: Obtain medical attention.
1. Cleanse wound with cleansing liquid, such as Elta Wound Cleanser or a suitable alternative.
2. Evenly apply Elta SilverGel approximately 1/8
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!