* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
- Keeps the wound bed clear while creating and maintaining a moist healing environment.
- Often used for pressure sores, burns, cuts, and other skin irritations.
- Light enzyme action can help repair skin.
- High viscosity.
- Glycerin-based hydrogel.
Use for pressure and stasis ulcers, burns, cuts and other skin irritations.
If condition worsens or does not improve within 10 - 14 days, consult a physician.
Keep this and all similar products out of the reach of children.
Follow directions for use.
Cleanse wound with cleansing liquid, such as Elta Wound Cleanser.
Apply Elta Hydrovase Gel approximately 1/4 inch thick to wound area.
Cover wound with appropriate dressing.
Repeat as necessary to keep the wound moist.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!