* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
4.25"L X 2.25"W X 1.00"H
The EarPopper by Summit Medical delivers a safe, constant, regulated stream of air into the nasal cavity. During the moment of swallowing the air is diverted up the Eustachian tube clearing and ventilating the middle ear. The EarPopper by Summit Medical Rx relieves negative ear pressure and allows any accumulated fluids to drain.
- Currently being used in practitioners offices around the world for helping relieve ear pressure and treating the problem at the source - the Eustachian tube.
- The only clinically proven, FDA-cleared ear-popping device that is used and recommended by healthcare practitioners around the world.
- Fast, simple and completely safe as proven in numerous clinical studies.
- A safe alternative to medication or ear tube surgery.
- Clinically proven to restore hearing, relieve pain and eliminate fluid without medication or surgery.
How It Works
The Eustachian Tube (ET) is the body’s only mechanism for equalizing pressure and ventilating the space behind the eardrum (Middle Ear). A normally functioning ET keeps the middle ear ventilated and the pressure equalized.
When the ET doesn’t function normally, the middle ear becomes closed, unbalanced space which forces uncomfortable pressure on the eardrum while affecting hearing. This closed space cannot drain properly — resulting in fluid build up behind the eardrum.
The EarPopper balances pressure in the middle ear by delivering a safe, constant stream of air into the nasal cavity. During the moment of swallowing, the air opens the Eustachian Tube, clearing the middle ear, relieving negative pressure and allowing any fluids to drain.
- Middle Ear Effusion (Otitis Media with Effusion) Hearing loss
- Ear pain & pressure caused by airline travel
- Ear fullness caused by colds, allergies and sinusitis
Easy as 1-2-3!
- Hold nosepiece firmly against nostril opening— creating a tight seal. Plug the other nostril closed.
- Push button to start the airflow and swallow while the device is running.
- Repeat on the other nostril.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review