* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
The Drink Aide Water Bottle is a water bottle that attaches easily to a wheelchair for use by persons with little or no upper body movement. It also can be attached to bedrails, walkers and chairs and can function in a variety of settings. It was designed, tested and produced by people with physical disabilities at Inglis House in Philadelphia, PA. Perhaps the greatest benefit of Drink-Aide is the freedom for a person with a disability to travel beyond a room or a building, and the freedom to socialize outside, especially during the summer.
- Frees caregiver to attend to other needs.
- Users no longer have to wait for a caregiver to quench their thirst.
- May reduce the frequency of hospitalization due to urinary tract infections caused by inadequate hydration.
Water bottle lid, insulating sleeve
White tube within its flexible gray tube holder
White locking nut
Black bottle holder with universal mounting clamp
Packet of bolts, nuts and mounting-option attachments
Two 1" washers
Straw length is 20" long
Dishwasher safe (top shelf)
Soak the inside of the tube with a cleansing agent: leave it submerged for a reasonable period of time.
Then, let it soak again in clean rinse water. After soaking, hang the tube to air dry.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review