* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
- Double padded in the rear to minimize the pressure from the cylinder against the back.
- Entire oxygen system is concealed within the confines of the bag. The only piece of equipment which is visible is the cannula tubing which exits the bag through a small grommet, travels under the patient's arm, and rests over their patient's ears.
- Constructed of washable, heavy-duty denier.
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Large easy-grab zipper pulls.
- Embroidered carrying handle for easy pick up.
- Large zippered pocket for miscellaneous supplies.
- Outside stuff cord.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
Will this backpack hold a D cylinder? I did not see dimensions listed on your site. Thanks for your reply in advance.
SKU # 67680 will fit a M6 or M9 size tank. SKU # 67681 will fit a MD size tank.
what are the dimensions of this bag , the unit i have is about 21 inches tall and the regulator on top is about 6 inches wide
This bag is 16"L x 9"W and fits M6 / M9 cylinders.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review