* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
|(No Reviews) Write a Review|
- Unloads pressure off the lumbar disc and shifts the load to the abdominal region.
- Inserts may be heat molded to the individual patient.
- Posterior gel insert that provides therapeutic benefits of cold or heat therapy is included.
- Constructed of soft breathable fabric with contoured rigid A.B.S. inserts, elastic double-pulls and contact closure.
|X-Small||25" - 30"|
|Small||30" - 35"|
|Medium||35" - 40"|
|Large||40" - 45"|
|X-Large||45" - 50"|
|XX-Large||50" - 55"|
1. Release Velcro closures, open orthosis and lay flat.
2: Note: rigid inserts may be removed from pockets, heat molded to specifications, and reinserted or it may be used without inserts.
3. Place anterior (low profile) panel on center of abdomen, making sure loop portion is facing outward and curve is facing down.
4. Place posterior panel on center of back, making sure Corflex logo and elastic double-pulls are face outward.
5. Grasp both ends of posterior panel, bring forward, and attach to loop on anterior panel.
6. Grasp both ends of elastic double-pull, pull one side across and attach onto loop area on opposite side of posterior panel, pull other side across and attach to loop area on opposite double-pull.
7. Adjust to desired tension, making sure not to over tighten
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
How much does the effectiveness decrease by using without the heat molded inserts?
Still very effective. The molding adds additional support and comfort.
On the sizing chart they show "Measurements", but doesn't specify if that is waist measurement or hip measurement. ie.: X-Small Measurement is 25" - 30"...is that waist or hip?
The measurement is taken from waist circumference.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review
There are no buyer reviews at this time. Be the first to review this item!