* Questions are answered in 1-2 business days.|
* Questions may be published (We do not post email addresses)
* Spammers will be blocked
72.00"L X 16.00"W
Cobblestone walking is an ancient health enhancing practice that has been known in China for thousands of years. These cobblestone walkways or reflexology parks exist all over China and are utilized by young and old for their health and meditative benefits. The positive effects of reflexology paths have become more widely recognized and cobblestone walking paths have been created around the world. While the largest cobblestone walkway is in Jakarta, Indonesia, cobblestone walking parks are also found in Switzerland, Austria, Germany and the United States.
The National Council on Aging commissioned the prestigious Oregon Research Institute (ORI) to confirm this centuries old anecdotal evidence. Fitter International recognizing the importance of this work has supported the research and is the exclusive distributor for the educational component of this research.
Cobblestone Mat allows 16 Weeks to Improved Health - As the exclusive distributor of the ORI research results Fitter will supply the 16 week training program designed by ORI with the purchase of any Cobblestone Walkway. The ORI 16 week balance training program requires a foot roller to maximize the effects of the training, see below to purchase.
- Cobblestone walking is a safe way to improve physical function and reduce blood pressure in older adults.
- Cobblestone walking is useful for maintaining and promoting functional mobility and overall health in older adults.
- Cobblestone walking provides an effective, therapeutic and health-enhancing exercise alternative.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ask a Question
There are no product questions at this time.
Get paid to promote this product
Write a Review